Inside Sales Representative
This opening is more than 212 days old and is very likely already filled.
Are you looking for a fun, energetic, and dynamic company to advance your career in sales? Do you want to work for a company that receives thousands of warm leads per day vs. being forced to find your own leads? Do you want to work in an environment with uncapped earning potential? Would you like an opportunity to earn a way to work from home?
Ideal Image is North America’s #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that helps you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it’s getting rid of unwanted hair, preventing or addressing the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve their body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to help clients change their lives for the better every day! All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our Research and Development Center and are administered by a staff of Medical Professionals that are credentialed at a level of RN or above.
$100K+ Earning Potential!! This is not a work from home or remote position.
By using a consultative sales process, educates clients about Ideal Image products and services via telephone and web leads. Completes the sales process in accordance with all standards and guidelines set forth by Ideal Image. Achieves assigned sales targets and promotes a favorable image of Ideal Image. Fosters and nurtures positive relationships with clients and fellow employees. Overcomes objections and differentiates Ideal Image from our competition. This is not a cold-calling telemarketing position; however, you will be required to follow up on web leads via outbound calling, texts, and emails.
The Inside Sales Representative will also:
- Build relationships with clients over the telephone and through web communications.
- Schedule and confirm consultation appointments.
- Articulate treatment protocols, benefits, features, and limitations to clients.
- Partner and collaborate with Clinics, Managers and other Associates.
- Use appropriate interpersonal skills and communication methods to gain acceptance of products and services.
- Overcome obstacles that prevent sales.
- Makes clients and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; effectively meets client needs; develops and sustains positive and productive client relationships; and takes responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization. Always acts with integrity.
- Identifies opportunities and acts to build relationships between individuals, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Follows the Ideal Image sales lead management process. Leverages tools, reports and resources to maximize sales results.
- Is open to and responds to coaching and feedback on sales approach and goal achievement. Seeks guidance on areas of improvement.
- Be flexible: schedule varies and includes nights and weekends. Overtime may be required to meet business demands to service clients which may include evening and weekend hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years successful sales experience.
- HS Diploma or GED required, Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficient with computers and software applications including MS Office suite. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
- Compelling interpersonal communications skills, influence skills, and rapport-building abilities.
- Strong client service orientation to include excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate verbal and written communication.
- Rapid learner with ability to grasp concepts and protocols.
- Must maintain a high attention to detail.
- Lucrative compensation package including uncapped earning potential
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
- Parental Leave for any new or adoptive parents after a year of employment providing 8-12 weeks of full pay based on years of services and type of leave needed (full time employees).
- Company paid holidays and vacation days
- Discounted cosmetic services for employee, family and friends
- Cosmetic product discounts
- 401K in approved states
- Company-paid training
- Amazing company culture
- And more!
***Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to our center***