FULLY REMOTE - eCommerce Amazon PPC Sponsored Ads Manager
Please provide the following information in the "cover letter" portion of your application.
- Describe experience with PPC for Amazon.
- Tell us what physical products that you setup PPC campaigns for.
- Describe 3 different Amazon paid search objectives and strategies used to arrive at each.
- This information must be provided to be considered for this position.
TEMCo Industrial has been manufacturing industrial power products since 1968. Today, we are eCommerce-focused and are actively expanding our private-label product line of industrial tools and other hardware.
We’re seeking a candidate for the position of Marketplace PPC Analyst to support our eCommerce and Marketing teams. This is a new role in our growing operation.
The Amazon PPC Analyst works cross-functionally within TEMCo Industrial on planning, execution, analysis, and reporting of PPC advertising efforts on Amazon.
Responsibilities will often include:
- Focus on Amazon Advertising, today’s fastest growing advertising channel, in addition to eBay & Google advertising and strategy
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive Sponsored Product Listings strategies to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition, and drive sales.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns from a variety of perspectives including conversion rates, keyword bids, impression shares, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, keyword and ad copy research and development, product pages/landing pages, conversion funnel, quality score, competition, distribution channels, etc to achieve maximum ROI
- Conduct competitive research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the macro environment that could impact the overall success of advertising campaigns.
- Work with hardware product and pricing managers to refine lists of relevant positive and negative keywords for each campaign
- Help craft new product launch paid advertising strategies to maximize visibility, initial sales traction and positive organic search ranking
- Daily monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns
- Analyzing revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, daily ad spend
Examples of products you would promote via paid advertising campaigns on:
- Commercial electrician's tools (Punches, cutters and crimpers)
- Hydraulic pumps and cylinders
- Electric motor capacitors
- Large wire and terminals
- Switches and Relays
REQUIRED Skills & Qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of Amazon Sponsored Ads
- Familiar with jargon (e.g. PPC, CPC, CPA, ROAS, bounce rate, above-the-fold, etc.)
- Advanced skill with Statistics and Excel and/or Data Science
- This is a remote Full-Time position requiring 8 hours per day, Monday through Friday and requires you to keep consistent office hours and 100% availability to the team within those hours.
- Compensation Includes medical, dental and vision insurance for employee, spouse and children.
- Must be a US Citizen or current Greencard holder
- This is a fully remote position, however, candidates must be currently located in USA.
- Include within your Resume or cover letter your relevant experience and skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Amazon PPC: 2 years (Required)
- Amazon WXJ: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Science: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance