Construction Contracts Senior Attorney Editor
A major public company has a need for a licensed attorney with 6 years' experience working as a transactional construction attorney in a law firm or as in-house counsel
This is a REMOTE position approved for 1 year in duration at 20-25 hours per week. You will work from your own office/home.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to noon
education: Law Degree
experience: 6 Years
Job Responsibilities of Senior Attorney Editor - Construction Contracts:
- You will be responsible for independently researching, writing, editing and reviewing documents to provide practical guidance on how best to accomplish specific legal tasks related to drafting and negotiating a variety of construction contracts for sophisticated projects, including contracts between owners and contractors, construction managers, design-builders, and design professionals.
- At least six years' experience as a licensed attorney negotiating and drafting a variety of construction contracts.Experience drafting design-build contracts is preferred.
- An active license to practice law (in any state).
- A good understanding of the needs and priorities of attorneys.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
***Note that this position is remote so you can work from any location.
skills: CORPORATE LAW
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.