Social Media Marketing - internship to full time position
Social Media Marketing Position (Remote)
We know it's hard to find a good Social Media Marketing job if you don't have experience, but the question always remains, "How do you get experience if you can't get a job?" The Answer: Internships. We’re looking to fill 6 social media marketing and digital marketing positions in the next 2-3 months and we’ve found that internships are the best way to find the right people. (60% of our employees were interns)
We are a well-established marketing firm seeking social media marketing interns to work remotely on marketing campaigns for small to medium-sized businesses. This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume-building and real-world learning opportunities....and can lead to full time employment with us.
In this digital marketing and social media marketing internship, here's just a sampling of what you will do:
- Learn the real in’s and out’s of the digital marketing and advertising industry
- Discover how to use social media the right way and make yourself invaluable to employers.
- Learn the difference between social media management and social media marketing. (knowing this critical difference can virtually guarantee you'll get a job anywhere)
- Create direct response campaigns to attract prospects from sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and others --- AND convert them into customers
- Utilize social media apps and tools like: BuzzSumo, Buffer, CrowdBooster, SocialBee, Hootsuite, Linktree, SocialOomph, and others to build, track and engage with a community of fans/followers
- PROPERLY create, coordinate and track digital marketing and advertising campaigns using optimization and analytics tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google tag manager, Facebook Pixel, and dozens of others
- Setup REAL paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google Adwords and other paid ad networks
- Collaborate and coordinate with other employees and service providers to ensure work continuity.
We provide extensive up-to-date training and digital marketing certifications to build your resume value as needed.
You will work remotely and be trained via pre-recorded videos and Zoom training sessions.
You will get the real-world experience and learn EXACTLY what you need to know to become HIGHLY PROFICIENT in digital marketing and social media marketing.
Requirements for Social Media Manager position:
- A reliable computer and internet access
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- General knowledge of most popular social media sites (Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
This is a great position if you're a social media marketing enthusiast or looking for a job in social media marketing and digital marketing.
Job Type: Internship
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
- College Credit
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply