Customer Success Manager
CSM will be partnering with some Controlant’s key customers to protect their supply chain. CSM will be expected to develop trusted, strategic advisor relationships with our most important customers, and will be dedicated to client satisfaction and always look for ways to optimize their supply chain. CSM will own all post-sales activity, including e.g. on-boarding, training and site launches and will provide ongoing logistical support and coordination. CSM will work very closely with sales and other departments to ensure a smooth rollout and anticipate customer needs.
- Forge indispensable trusted advisor relationships with Controlant’s top customers
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction, success and retention
- Own all post-sales activity, including; on-boarding, training, site launches, and will provide ongoing logistical support and coordination
- Maintain deep understanding of Controlant’s technology and service capabilities
- Constantly assess and communicate how Controlant can be creatively deployed to solve the customer’s business needs
- Coach and train customers on best practices to become increasingly self-sufficient
- Resolve any account issues, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Work effectively to drive adoption across large, complex supply chains which may require synchronization across 3rd party distribution centers, producers, freight carriers, etc
- Participate business & progress reviews with customers
- Identify any at-risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales to ensure a smooth transition and anticipate customer needs
- Work with R&D; to identify and follow up on any enhancement requests or bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer with feedback on how Controlant can better serve our customers
- At times, it may necessary to be available outside of 9-5 hours to achieve objectives across different time zones
- Travel as necessary to service clients, attend company meetings and periodic trade shows.
- Proven track record with 2+ Years of experience in a client facing Customer Success, Account Management, or Strategy Consulting role
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Experience in Supply Chain and/or Logistics is a plus
- Experience with Cloud-Based/SaaS solutions and/or services is a plus
- Past Experience working with a successful company during growth stage will be a plus
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Intrinsic sense of urgency in responding to customers with a focus on satisfaction, success and retention
- A highly motivated, self-starter who is comfortable with the constant change and limited resources often associated working with very fast growing, early stage companies
- Likes to take ownership/responsibility to do whatever it takes to take care of the customer
- Likes to identify, suggest and implement suggestions and improvements to internal processes
- Detail oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Degree in relevant field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are:
At Controlant, we’re improving patient and consumer safety and reducing waste in the global supply chain. We’re building innovative cloud and IoT technologies that help businesses in the life sciences and food sectors gain more efficiency, deliver quality products at all levels of the cold chain, minimize global waste, and have a positive environmental impact.
What We Value:
Creativity: We believe in fostering creativity and innovation.
Transparency: We believe in transparency in our work and with our customers.
Excellence: We believe in high quality and setting the standard for excellence.
Fun: We believe in making work enjoyable; it keeps us coming back.
Controlant is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate.