Plaintiffs' boutique class action law firm seeks a motivated litigation associate to join and work remotely. For more information on the firm and its founders, see .
- Investigate and vet potential new cases for technical and legal issues
- Responsible for having a deep knowledge and understand all the facts in each case that is assigned
- Ability to review, summarize, and highlight evidence gathered from documents
- Research legal facts and regulations for new cases
- Conduct all phases of civil discovery, including drafting written discovery, conducting meet and confers, and preparing for and conducting depositions
- Draft briefs, memoranda, and other legal documents
- Prepare for hearing, trial, and depositions
- Help identify and work with experts
- Identify, select and prepare expert witnesses
Requirements and Qualifications:
- J.D. with 1-3 years' litigation experience (class action or complex commercial litigation experience strongly preferred).
- Highly accomplished academic and employment credentials (federal law clerk experience a plus)
- Exceptional analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior writing, drafting and oral advocacy skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning, verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented, self-starter, with a high level of initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, and maintain patience in high pressure situations
- Must manage highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Please send resume and cover letter to Beth Fegan at .