Growth Product Manager
TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20, 000 businesses.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We’re a team, built on trust
- We’re proud to be remote
- We’re in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 140+ people is growing quickly. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Growth Product Manager who is passionate about eCommerce.
The Growth Product Manager will be focussed on scalably growing TaxJar. You will be responsible for iterating on the core user experience across our entire stack, building new experiences to improve the customer journey, creating recommendations and personalization systems, and hypotheses driven experimentation. Ultimately, your success in speeding up conversion of trial customers, discovery, and adoption of core product features will help TaxJar grow and scale the product to new customer segments.
Join us in making eCommerce easier for everyone.
*This is a full-time remote position available to folks located in the US.
As a Product Manager for TaxJar you will
- Have a deep understanding of digital product funnels, user segmentation, A/B testing, and general frameworks for product growth
- Have a data-oriented approach to improve key metrics throughout the growth loop (from acquisition to retention) and to drive better customer lifetime value (LTV)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing and engineering to create hypotheses and make product decisions using actionable insights
- Frequently interview and communicate with customers. Turn the problems into opportunities for the team to drive a better outcome for our customers
- A genuine excitement for solving customer problems and ability to thrive in chaos, and get shit done
- Have an approach that defaults to action and helps your team do the same
- Have excellent communication skills – especially important in a remote environment
- Create, define, and update the product roadmap while working closely with other PMs to ensure consistency is achieved, dependencies and risks are raised, and development efforts are not duplicated