Business Technology Manager - Go-To Market
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Business Technology Manager - Go-To Market to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:The Business Technology Manager, Go-to-Market (GTM) is a critical BizTech role that requires a specific skill set; namely a strong background in Marketing, Sales, Success, and Support. Experience implementing enterprise applications as well as the associated integrations that support those teams is critical to the role. This role is a key member of the BizTech team and will act as the BizTech’s liaison to all GTM teams, including: Marketing, Sales, Success, User Enablement, and Engineering/Product/Design. This role will focus on the evaluation, development, implementation, and ongoing administration of the GTM systems and integrations.
What you’ll do:
- Execution of GTM business applications strategy and positioning the business to improve performance through technology
- Participate in BizTech strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing key initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future Biztech systems within the Finance arm
- Work with functional leadership to shape highest priority transformational work, identify the ROI/business case for associated technical work; identify and articulate sources of customer value from business processes, data and advanced analytics
- Monitor incoming demands regarding the GTM business applications
- Effectively communicate with and manage executive and stakeholders’ expectations
- Drop-in to support projects/initiatives to assure overall roadmap or team success
- Assess and make recommendations on the improvement or re-engineering of the existing BizTech apps while assessing and communicating risks associated with BizTech systems
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience administering and supporting GTM business applications, Salesforce and CPQ required
- Marketing Automation (e.g. Marketo), Zuora, Gainsight, Docusign strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with GTM teams
- 7+ years of experience leading and managing project teams; effective project management, process planning, and implementation skills required
- At least 2-3 years working in a Saas organization required
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.