Customer Success Manager
As a Manager of a Customer Success team you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs). You will lead a team focused on driving customer loyalty and delivering business value to our customers.
You will partner cross-functionally with sales, renewal management, implementation, customer support, product, and other teams to ensure the total customer experience is exceptional, while executing and improving upon customer retention playbooks.
This is a challenging role that requires a strong customer gene, problem solving capabilities, the ability to motivate a team, and strong analytical skills. The right candidate is truly passionate about helping customers grow, and has the experience to demonstrate it.
In this role you’ll get to
- Lead a team that is dedicated to delivering a remarkable total customer experience
- Support and direct new and experienced CSMs in strategies to build durable customer value
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team as they grow in their career
- Manage day-to-day operations of your team including: maintaining an accurate retention forecast, managing escalations from your direct reports, ensuring the delivery of high quality engagements throughout the customer lifecycle, and ensuring teams properly document activities in a timely manner
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and process changes
- Support the creation and implementation of broader CS-wide initiatives
We are looking for people who have
- Experience working at a marketing, software, management and/or consulting company
- A proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve their best in a fast-paced environment
- Worked effectively with all levels of management
- Experience handling customer escalations
- A proven track record of executing bold growth strategies and delivering target in excess of company expectations
- Excellent leadership, organizational and problem solving/decision-making skills
- Deep understanding of marketing, sales and service best practices
- Use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.