VP of Sales
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world’s best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
What You’ll Do:
- Drive sales and exceed expectations in terms of revenue generation
- Build a prospect pipeline and create/ expand existing networks
- Understand the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure to success
- Evidence of sustained quota/goal achievement demonstrable account and/or channel management experience
- Command of goal-oriented, customer-centric/solution selling principles and methods.
- Proven track record in software sales
- Exposure in the start-up space
- Experienced in new to market products
What You’ll Bring:
- Five 5-7 years of experience selling analytical-driven SaaS solutions to enterprise customers including those in the financial services industry (Fraud, Risk and Identity)
- You are a master of consultative sales processes and know B2B SaaS forwards and backwards.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business or related discipline
- Experience selling to large Enterprises in the region and building a geographical or vertical territory
- Background building and running a Channel model is helpful.
- Background in complex data analytics, big data, machine learning, fraud, risk, identity and security
- Experience forecasting commitments with accuracy.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity – every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Free meals, snacks, and drinks…and so much more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.