Public Training Manager - (remote)
This opening is more than 210 days old and is very likely already filled.
Job DescriptionCompany Description
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,500 customers across 67 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.Job Description
This position can be housed out of our Reston, VA office or can work remotely within the continental US.
• Oversee the development and implementation of our public education program (instructor-led and Online) and ThreatSpace engagements. This includes overseeing the marketing, registration, and logistical aspects associated with delivering each of the programs.
• Serve as the “Champion” of public trainings and ThreatSpace. Regularly brief current and potential clients on existing FireEye Mandiant educational capabilities, setting the stage for FireEye Mandiant to be the partner for enhancing their overall security posture.
• Oversee program logistics, including the resource assignment, identifying locations and venues to hold training, defining logistical milestones and schedules, working with internal regional organizations to facilitate marketing of events, and overseeing the course registration process.
• Proactive tracking and approvals of project hours, financial metrics, and expenses.
• Lead internal and customer facing meetings related to public training courses and ThreatSpace.
• Identify, document, and track project issues and risks.
• Collect and document final deliverables, lessons learned, and ideas for continuous improvement as the trainings proceed.
• Other duties as assigned as related to FireEye Mandiant Education.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
• Experience working in the Cybersecurity or IT industry
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Exceptional at multi-tasking
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated experience initiating and developing a technical program from the ground up.
• Strong customer service orientation with the ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively within all levels of the organization
• Able to function efficiently and effectively in a fast-moving and demanding environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.