Technical Support Customer Service Representative
This opening is more than 211 days old and is very likely already filled.
- Technical Support Customer Service Representative - Franklin, TN
- Please note that the candidates should have a technical support/computer support background
- Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
- Answer inbound calls from our internal clients at the branches.
- educate clients on account services and capabilities
- have basic computer troubleshooting skills for tier 1 support and document and ticket calls.
- Perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment, handling a wide variety of tasks
- Have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
- Have superior customer-centric focus, with proven ability to thoroughly resolve customer inquiries
- You'll be working in the Tech Support team in Franklin, TN.
- We provide technical support to the Firm's Financial Advisors and assistants.
- This benefits our branches so they can continue to utilize our systems and technology enhancements.
- As a customer service representative, you'll play an important role in providing excellent service to our internal clients, the branches.
- detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
- proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 4 year degree in related field
- Citrix, Good for enterprise, or Active Directory is a plus
- Windows 7 navigation skills
- Basic understanding of computer networking
- Monitor, speaker, mice and keyboard troubleshooting, ETC.
- Know how to use remote access tools to assist clients
- Outlook and Microsoft office troubleshooting skills
- provided by Dice