Partner Marketing Manager
Botkeeper is a virtual robotic bookkeeping platform transforming the accounting industry. In 2018 the company was named a Cool Vendor in AI by Gartner, one of BostInno's Coolest Companies, and one of Business Insider's Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2019. Botkeeper has raised over $22.5M in their Seed and A rounds from Google's Gradient Ventures, Greycroft, and Ignition Partners. Botkeeper is truly the future of bookkeeping!
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to lead our influencer outreach and partner marketing program. This role has a very high degree of creative freedom and visibility, and it requires abilities in multiple areas, including social media marketing, PR, event planning know-how, thought leadership, content creation, and relationship management. The Strategic Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing and fostering marketing partnerships with strategic technology and channel partners.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in our space. Ensure that these relationships benefit both the company and individual.
- Establish effective relationships with strategic partner stakeholders to facilitate and build a thriving joint go-to-market partnership
- Attend relevant events to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events.
- Match our internal content creation with external influencers who would enjoy receiving it or want to contribute themselves.
- Drive revenue and brand awareness through established partner marketing channels and/or new channels
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of our industry, and serve as a go-to resource to the rest of the marketing team.
- Create content (collateral, presentations, emails, webinars) to support campaigns and communications to educate and activate partner stakeholders and sales representatives
- Prepare and present regular partnership status updates and program performance reports for executive leaders and program stakeholders
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Multiple years experience in digital marketing and in our specific industry.
- Deep domain knowledge of both social media marketing and our industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a willingness to try creative approaches to networking.
- Experience working with executives and other senior-level leaders, including media members and consultants.
- Ability to matrix well across all organizational stakeholders, lead virtual teams, synthesis requirements, gain consensus, and deliver programs to meet business objectives
- Willing to learn and able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Well versed in working with various partner types and go to market models
- Demonstrated skill developing end-to-end marketing strategy; and designing and executing integrated multi-touch marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills to track and measure activities and report on effectiveness
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills across internal and partner departments and organizations
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate Botkeeper/partner value proposition
- Strong computer skills (proficient with HubSpot, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and aptitude with effective, clear writing skills.
Botkeeper, a progressive software company with over 1000 clients in its early stages of growth automating financial bookkeeping, brings the next wave in machine learning and artificial intelligence technology to an important and critical aspect of any business. All companies struggle with bookkeeping, prone to error and human inference along with agonizing data entry, reconciliation, and general upkeep in financial bookkeeping. Botkeeper performs all associated tasks not limited to entries, tracking and schedules of revenue, deferred expenses accounts for payroll, reconciliation of bank accounts, and sending invoices to clients. Now scaling, we are bringing in the world's best talent to achieve the true future of bookkeeping.
Competitive compensation, healthcare, option for remote work, and unlimited PTO. Additional benefits include an annual company retreat, opportunity for growth, and amazing colleagues to help support you.