Apple Help Desk Representative
Springboard IT is seeking a Tier 1 IT Help Desk Representative to help support our business and education clients. We are looking for someone who loves the idea of working with an outstanding team to support and delight our client base. In this role, you will monitor the Help Desk ticketing queues, take email and phone support calls from Springboard IT's clients, gather information from clients, document and assess their support needs, and perform initial remote troubleshooting over the phone to resolve their issues within agreed SLA's. In the event an issue cannot be resolved upon first contact with the client, the Tier1 representative will be required to prioritize and escalate the ticket to a Tier 2 Support Specialist for further action.
Every day presents an exciting and new challenge, and there is always an opportunity to learn and grow. To be considered for this position you will be required to have a confident, professional phone presence and possess basic technical skills for supporting Mac computing environments. Applicants will benefit from having call center experience, and a desire to learn about supporting Mac infrastructures and applications is imperative.
Skills & Experience:
- 1 year experience troubleshooting and supporting Mac/iOS devices in a business or education environment. Experience in a Help Desk call center environment is a definite plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification is preferred but not required for consideration for this position. Must be able to achieve this certification within 3-6 months of being hired.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a high speed dynamic environment.
- Must have a High School Diploma, a current Drivers license, and pass a criminal and child abuse background check.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide professional and courteous technical support via chat, email, and telephone to clients.
- Document incidents accurately in Help Desk ticketing system.
- Maintain a calming, helpful demeanor with customers, while demonstrating patience and a genuine desire to delight our clients.
- Demonstrate professional communication skills to clearly convey technical solutions and set expectations
- Remotely troubleshoot and repair client issues using a suite of support utilities.
- Assist with development of Help Desk and Knowledge Base documentation
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform other job related duties as needed.
Who We Are:
Springboard Media, Philadelphia's Apple Premier Partner, offers a fun and healthy work environment, competitive pay, a full benefits package including health insurance, 401k, and plenty of room for career growth and advancement. Maintaining a great culture and happy customers are our top priorities, and we're looking for positive, professional, results-driven individuals to join our incredible team. We foster an open, energizing and collaborative environment and our team is made up of passionate Mac support professionals who deliver to high standards but also have fun in the process.