Marketing Manager (Remote)
Our Client is hiring a marketing manager to manage marketing campaigns in Marketo and sales force. the position is a 6 month contract with the potential for a permanent position for high performers.
If interested send your resume and 2 times you are available for phone interview (include phone number)
We're looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven marketer responsible for developing and executing digital marketing campaigns for the Americas region. This person will work very closely with the US Field Marketing and Sales teams to strategize, create, build, deliver, and optimize outbound campaigns including (but not limited to) email, landing pages, asset creation, social media, site merchandising, SEO, SEM, paid media, cross-sell, and SMS, to help drive leads, acquire new customers, increase product adoption, and expand awareness of AWS solutions.
* Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
* Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com (or Tableau).
* Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
* Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
* Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
* Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
* Experience with targeting and segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.