Digital Marketing Specialist
The (Office-based) Digital Marketing/ Digital Advertising Lead directs and coordinates advertising strategies, campaigns and budgets. If successful you will lead all digital advertising campaigns, optimize ongoing creative and media productions, and manage digital analytics for all campaigns and testing strategies.
Key duties and responsibilities
- You will be tasked with finding and attracting our target market and securing their interest in our services.
- Interpret business objectives and develop effective advertising programs to achieve those objectives.
- Develop advertising strategy across all digital channels to ensure the effectiveness and consistency of brand messaging. This includes digital advertising such as PPC, programmatic ads and social media ads.
- Oversee campaign creatives and guide digital media planning and execution.
- Manage input from the company’s stakeholders to develop advertising campaigns that meet business requirements.
- Develop and execute digital media planning and advertising activities in all markets.
- Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, including production, execution and quality control.
- Troubleshoot common campaign issues.
- Conceptualize new and innovative ads and partner with the creative team in campaign development.
- Produce and/or direct video content for advertising initiatives.
- Manage the production of video content (shooting, editing, uploading, optimizing and adding effects).
- Maintain status reports of advertising budget, plan media schedules and propose new test vehicles and formats.
Essential Selection Criteria
The candidate must demonstrate experience in the following:
English - Effective and persuasive communication in English is essential via phone, email and video calling.
Project Management – Experience coordinating with multiple stakeholders and teams to create digital advertising initiatives that support specific business initiatives.
Leadership – Experience leading a team in a fast-paced, project driven environment.
Analytics – Experience collecting and analyzing the appropriate advertising metrics for the purpose of optimizing digital advertising strategy and tactics.
Organization – Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
Critical Thinking – Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem-solving.
Desirable Selection Criteria
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications (or a demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience).
Remote Workmate is expanding to Nicaragua and hiring a Digital Advertising Lead to join its growing office-based team. If you are innovative and hard-working Remote Workmate is an excellent place to grow your career. Apply today!