Senior Customer Success Manager - North America
Hostaway is the fastest-growing global SaaS company in the vacation rentals industry. Our products provide the best and most cost-effective solutions for property managers and vacation rental owners. Our major partners include Airbnb, Booking.com, VRBO, Expedia, and several other leaders in the industry.
As the leading property management and vacation rental software platform, our mission is simple: To build a cutting-edge product by teaming up with exceptional thinkers and passionate go-getters. We strive to foster the best environment for your client portfolio and your CS team members, to cultivate growth, inspiration, and create an exceptional experience for our clients.
Since launching in 2015, Hostaway has been rapidly expanding our teams in Toronto, Barcelona, and remotely in other countries. Our goal is to maintain a culture of self-starting individuals with a tenacity for learning and a sense of urgency born out of a passion for growth.
Work with us. Grow with us. Win with us.
Our Customer Success team is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager - North America whose bottom line is Customer Success advocacy for our new and current clients while keeping up our reputation of having a world-class user experience. As a Senior Customer Success Manager - North America, you are organized, independent, reliable, have good relationship skills, and wholeheartedly devoted to creating an exceptional experience for our valued customers.
What this role is all about:
- Building and maintain a strong Post-Sales B2B relationship with your portfolio made of America time-zone based clients
- Managing client on-boarding and maintenance projects, collect the needs and manage internal ROI based resource planning
- Answering client requests in a timely manner and solving problems via phone, email or chat
- Focus and help the client grow his company: tips and tricks, gathering feedback, MBRs
- Fully Pro-active: If you don’t understand what the clients say, you always give them a call
- Being able to troubleshoot and understand client needs by asking the right questions
- Give accurate information, and use internal TS-team / Product-team resources wisely to improve customer's experience
- Retaining clients: Finding work-around when encountering an issue, present a new feature or give some tips
- You take ownership of your whole portfolio and can make number-driven priority decisions
- Non-traditional hours may be needed: Early/late call, weekends to make your clients happy
You're an ideal candidate if you have
- 3+ years of Senior Customer Success Manager experience in the Short Term Rental industry
- 3+ years of experience in a leading B2B SaaS Senior Customer Success Manager role with support and sales focus.
- You thrive on cultivating human relationships and making sure you and customers understand how to better interact with local market challenges, our SaaS product functions, and product improvement needs
- Setting up processes from scratch excite and motivate you
- You are data-driven and analytical in your thinking and execution
- You lead by example and take accountability for your number-driven decisions.
- You have hands-on team-leading management experience.
- Extremely comfortable with extensive knowledge of various tools/tech i.e Zendesk, Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google apps
- Have extensive knowledge of Excel
- Know how to use Google to quickly find solutions to problems
Who we are:
- A Scandinavian culture that values freedom, transparency, and success of the individual
- Super fast-paced team currently growing our international teams and shaping the leaders of tomorrow
- A ‘family’ of creatives, big thinkers, and ambitious humans
- Diverse and open-minded. We don’t care about labels and traditional thinking
We want to offer you:
- A fantastic working space remote or located in a great office located in downtown Toronto.
- Endless growth and career opportunities.
- A handpicked team of the best people - we are serial entrepreneurs, guitar players, salsa dancers, top developers, singers, dog-lovers, and all-around the best team spirit
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of right away - then we can’t wait to hear from you!
Let’s get in touch and discuss your next, big career move.