Senior DevOps Engineer
Headquarters: Washington D.C.
We are hiring for a Senior DevOps engineer to work on a program that will make a positive impact on millions of Americans' daily lives. As an early hire on a small team, you'll have a huge stake in what we build and how we work.
What you'll be doing: Working hand in hand with great DevOps engineers building out DevOps best practices in the federal space. This will include creating and document CI/CD jobs, creating infrastructure with terraform, writing ansible playbooks, and building tools. We are looking for someone with the following skillset:
- In-depth experience with config management tools like: Chef, Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack,
- The ability to create and support AWS environments
- Experience working with and supporting Terraform
- Experience with using Kubernetes and Openshift
- Skill in developing and improving CI/CD scripts and services for development and deployment
- Desire and ability to mentor and train other engineers
- Experience supporting web technologies and websites running Apache or NGINX
- Experience with Linux operating systems including installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- Experience in SQL architecture such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or MS-SQL
This is a salaried role. As part of your benefits package, Oddball provides a monthly continuing education stipend and a tech stipend.
Must be located within the United States.