Information Security / Data Privacy Engineer
The InfoSec Team at Pagely is charged with mitigating risk to the company as a whole - protecting our customer sites from attack - acting swiftly and confidently upon any detected indicators of compromise.
We are hiring for multiple positions: Mid/Sr Level candidates should apply.
Successful information security engineer candidates are interested in web security, malware detection, WordPress security, incident response, penetration testing, investigating vulnerabilities, consumer data privacy, the specific data privacy and information security concerns of large enterprises, and regulatory compliance (GDPR, CCPA).
"An ounce of Prevention is worth a pound of cure." - Someone Intelligent
The ideal candidate should be comfortable with:
- Working and communicating with customers dealing with compromises.
- Identifying vectors of attacks and implement preventative measures.
- Deciphering system and service logs.
- Understand vulnerabilities and risks common to WordPress, Linux, and other hosting related utilities.
- Malware cleanup/remediation.
- Security hardening on Linux servers, and hosting services such as Apache, NGINX, SSH, etc..
Experience with the following are required:
- AWS, Ansible, WordPress, Linux CLI, wp-cli, Apache, NGINX, PHP
- PHP (de)obfuscation, PHP debugging/auditing, SOC environment
- Patch management, WordPress plugin development, Vulnerability assessment, Bug Bounties.
- 3+ years specifically in Linux Information Security
- 1+ years specifically in AWS IaaS environments
- $65k-$140k Salary DOE
- Diverse and Globally Distributed Team
- Casual Environment
- 401k + 4% match (US Candidates)
- Medical Benefits (US Candidates)
- Flexible PTO
- Fully remote
Our goal at Pagely is to be an inclusive and welcoming environment for everyone. The merit of your work and the content of your character win the day. #EEO