Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Adzerk provides tools for enterprises to build innovative, custom ad servers. Brands use Adzerk to create high-revenue ad platforms for displaying sponsored listings, native ads, and optimized internal promotions. Our customer list includes Yelp, Ticketmaster, United Airlines, WeTransfer, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
We’re looking for a proven demand generation manager who can help Adzerk scale and drive new qualified leads. As an early member of the marketing team, you’ll have a hand in shaping the future of Adzerk.
Location: Anywhere, but Raleigh-Durham area is preferredGoals
Lead Generation Strategy
- Execute multi-channel ABM (account-based marketing) campaigns, including identifying key markets and strategizing how to reach them
- Have an in-depth understanding of where our leads are coming from
Paid Demand Gen (Advertising)
- Manage and optimize our advertising spend across various platforms like Quora, LinkedIn, Google search, Facebook, etc
- Seek out and test new advertising opportunities
- Drive creation of effective ad campaigns and tailored landing pages
- Assist in the right content (eBooks/webinars/etc) for these micropages
Organic Demand Gen
- Manage website personalization tests to increase on-site conversion rates
- Identify other, non-paid opportunities for growth
- Handle automation for top-of-funnel leads
- Devise strategies for pushing these leads down the buying path
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has both left and right brain skills. We need a creative mind who can brainstorm new avenues of growth, while also crunching data and optimizing paid campaigns for a target return on investment
- Has experience managing millions of dollars worth of ad spend - whether in-house or with an agency
- Has experience with website personalization, A/B tests, and micropage creation
- Has experience with ABM and an understanding of the buyer’s funnel and what strategies are needed to reach them (and when)
- Is a charismatic go-getter with a knack for relationship building
- Has a track record of finding innovative ways to increase new leads outside of just paid channels
- Is comfortable with change and being in a fast-paced environment
- Can learn about and talk to technical subjects. While we don’t expect you to have a technical background, we are an API-first company with a target market of PMs and engineers. It’s pivotal our messaging resonates with them and doesn’t sound like marketing gobbledygook
- Is ingenious, humble, and patient
- Also finds the term “growth hacker” a bit cliche
What would make you really stand out?
- B2B marketing experience - particularly for enterprise software
- Proficiency with HTML coding (to create micropages on our website)
- You’ve used Hubspot for marketing automation
Adzerk has been helping brands innovate ad serving since 2009. We are the market leader in ad serving APIs and handle 3 billion+ API requests a day. We're trusted by innovative brands like Yelp, Mozilla, Ticketmaster, WeTransfer, Strava, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Adzerk is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Adzerk is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
Adzerk provides world class benefits to our employees including 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for our employees and their families. We have paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k, and unlimited vacation. We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Adzerk page, and Careers Page.