Customer Service Representative
100% Remote Work from Home position that will include virtual training from your home
We are looking for experienced and confident phone agents who are adept in both customer service and sales skills.
Do you have great computer skills? Do you thrive on multi-tasking? Do you love helping others?
If so, we are searching for you! Our elite clients demand the best! Come join our team where excellence and high performance are recognized!
We offer fantastic earning potential!Our Qualfon Mission
Our mission is to be the Best and make each person’s life better to pursue their total vocation, create and ever-growing number of career development opportunities, and be the partner of choice for all our clients.
Further your education and earn a college degree through our Qualfon University scholarship program
FREE access to personal and professional support through the Qualfon non-denominational chaplaincy program
Medical, dental benefits, vision and life & accident insurance for full time employees
Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives
Paid time off
We lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live the Qualfon Mission & Values
Be energized and thrive in a fast paced, high energy, and fun environment
Care for your customers, by servicing existing accounts, finding out additional needs, and placing orders for any desired services or products
Follow up customer calls where necessary
Track your productivity
Maintain composure in escalated situations
This opportunity REQUIRES that you have the following equipment in order to perform the job:
- Desktop or Laptop (Apple/Mac, Tablets or Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are NOT compatible
- Operation system – Windows 10 or newer
- Webcam-Video available
- The computer must have least 4GB of RAM and a Processor speed - Dual Core 2 GHz or better
- High-speed Internet via wired ethernet connection, no Wifi, Satellite or Hot spot
- Upload speed of 3 Mbps; Download speed of 10 Mbps
- The Internet service provider (ISP) must be highly stable with 1% or less packet loss
- Latency under 100ms.
- USB headset with noise-canceling microphone (Jabra, Plantronics, or Logitech recommended) 3.5 mm headsets and gaming style headsets are not approved.
- Must have available cell phone, tablet or landline required for Multifactor authentication
- Must have two monitors
Minimum one year previous call center or prior work at home experience required
Ability to attend paid virtual classroom training program
Self-motivated and able to work independently
Ability to multi-task in several computer applications at once while holding a conversation with a customer
Strong research/problem-solving skills
Ability to be flexible & accommodate change
Strong ability to communicate articulately and succinctly both verbally and in writing, along with Excellent listening skills
Passion to meet or exceed performance goals