Senior Product Designer
Very’s design team is growing, and we want you to be a part of it ?. We are looking for a self-motivated Product Designer who is excited to work on a wide variety of design problems and has an appreciation for human-centered design.
Our design team believes the best way to bring immediate value to products and users is via a strong relationship between design & technology. We believe the best-designed products have a shelf life longer than one major release, and that they collect data to inform future iterations. We are looking for a designer who understands the complexities of design systems, has an appreciation for iterative design, and has a strategic eye for all things UX.
Upon joining the Very design team you will find yourself doing the following on any given day:
? Product concept ideation
? User-flow mapping
? Hi-Fi Design Systems
? Interaction & motion design
? Interactive Prototyping
If you have experience designing across the web, and mobile platforms, you may be who we are looking for! We believe designers should be close to the project’s codebase, so bonus points if you have a passion for writing HTML & CSS, and EVEN MORE bonus points if you know React ?. We believe in leveling up every day, and that the best designers are the ones who see the big picture and seize the opportunity for improvement.
What You’ll Be Working On
Very is a fully-distributed IoT engineering & design firm, partnering with our clients to build systems for smart manufacturing, smart energy & utilities, consumer electronics, and connected wellness. Learn more at.
As a Product Designer at Very, you will:
- Champion the role of human-centered design throughout our organization
- Work closely with senior design team members
- Design user-flows, wireframes, Hi-Fi comps, and prototypes
- Help research and validate solutions that are best for a client’s users
- Develop cohesive and consistent user experiences for a variety of products
- Collaborate with engineers to implement design
- Contribute to pattern libraries, style guides, and other guideline documentation
- Handle the design of our home on the web, , and work with our engineers to implement your design
- We look at passion and skill more than years of experience, but we require someone with at least 2+ years of experience in the product design space.
- An online portfolio or work samples that showcase your user-centered design solutions
- Ability to demonstrate design best-practices for the web and mobile apps
- Proficiency in wireframing, design, and prototyping tools (we currently use Sketch, Figma, FramerX, etc.)
- Skills in prioritization, communication, and presentation to the client
- Bonus Points for working in the IoT field
- Bonus points for React
- Bonus points for experience working in an Agile environment
More details provided in the application link