Digital Project Manager
Do you have experience in the eCommerce industry? Are you comfortable working alongside both creative designers and other front-end developers? Are you an enthusiastic and disciplined professional that enjoys managing fun and creative projects from start to launch? Then, we're looking for you!
Noticed is looking to add a talented Digital Project Manager to join our team. You will lead the management front of successful eCommerce web projects from start to finish. Your expertise in project management ensures that all projects are completed on time and on budget. You’ll be the primary point of contact for both the Noticed team, keeping everyone in the loop about the details of each project, and the client team, keeping them updated on project timelines and deliverables.
THE QUICK FIT TEST!
- You have experience managing more than 5 websites or eCommerce builds in a year for B2C/B2B clients
- You can demonstrate clear past success in project profitability and timeline control
- You understand the details of the technologies behind websites
- You can articulate your position on the pros/cons of various project management methodologies
- You have more than 2 years of eCommerce agency experience
- You can deliver work on time and on budget
Our Project Manager's Core Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing intricate project plans while defining goals/deliverables/schedules/budgets for internal teams, clients, and partners
- Ensure that e-commerce projects are delivered on-time, within budget and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Communicate strategy, project scope and client feedback to strategists, designers, developers and freelancers.
- Complete ownership of project deadlines and budgets
- Review deliverables with internal team and present to clients.
- Adjusting plans based on changing requirements and timelines
- Managing and planning resources and working with individuals to assign responsibilities
- Leading a team of strategists, designers, and developers from discovery to launch
- Managing day-to-day project management tasks of eCommerce website redesign/re-platform projects
- Reviewing deliverables before giving them to clients
- Assisting in managing our project delivery processes including quality assurance
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Identify client scope creep and how to proceed.
- Aiding in the weekly tracking and reporting of team hours and freelance work
- Facilitating project debriefs and ensuring learning and innovation is incorporated into our future service development processes
- Responsible for creating internal process and procedures to ensure
To be successful in this role, you’ll already have:
- Have a track record launching projects on-time and on budget.
- 2+ years of experience in managing large web design projects
- In-depth technical fluency and literacy in web technologies including high-level technical problem solving
- PMP and/or Scrum Master Certification (Not required, but a plus)
- A working understanding of the entirety of the web design project lifecycle from front-end development to back-end programming
- Strong ability to coordinate and manage client projects to profitable completion, on-time delivery, and high customer satisfaction
- Experience in project scoping and estimation
- Excellent logical reasoning, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong budget management skills
- Experience in and enjoy creating and managing detailed documentation
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Experience with Shopify, Magento, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Ecommerce, Marketing or equivalent work experience (minimum of 3 years) in ecommerce and software project management
- Experience directing highly specialized, technical team members
- Experience problem-solving code and architecture issues
- Experience in building ROI-oriented insights for your projects based off of analytics
What can Noticed offer me?
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- We provide 23 days of paid time off and observe 10 company holidays.
- We have Summer Fridays, where employees can complete their Friday afternoon work earlier in the week and take a half-day on Fridays!
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.