Our mission is to make learning easy and fun. We know that educational inequities have left students overwhelmed and fending for themselves. In order to close the opportunity gap, we need to create space for students to be creative and curious. To do this, we've created a social network for online learning communities through interactive content and courses. Because of COVID, we're in a lightning strike moment for education and we're fired up to change the way things are for high school students.
The Fiveable Team
We're a creative group of former teachers, community builders, game designers, and generally curious people who are driven by social impact. We're focused on building a diverse team and are inclusive of all backgrounds. And we're big on growth mindsets - we're all learning!
Learn more about us:
? Check out our site -
? Read about
Who we're looking for:
We're in a lightning strike moment for education and will need folks on our team who are excited about the opportunity both from a business and social impact position. Last school year, we reached 1.4M students mostly coming from Google and we're excited to support even more students this year.
Content is a big part of our product and we've spent the last year creating thousands of study guides, blogs, videos, and other resources to support students. We've also been very focused on SEO and have optimized our content machine to drive tons of organic traffic. The growth marketer is a key role to engage more students with the content we have published using social channels, direct outreach, and community engagement.
- Creative - You always find a way to get something done. - Passionate - You care deeply and pour yourself into what you do. - Efficient - You work smarter, not harder. - Candid - You communicate consistently and authentically. - Flexible - You go with the flow and find new paths to your goals.
- Passion for education and a growing knowledge of the EdTech industry
- Strong background with social channels including Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
- Deep understanding of inbound and outbound content marketing strategies
- Ability to connect with Gen Z
- High attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively
Increase engagement with Fiveable content & courses
- Craft inbound and outbound marketing strategies to drive engagement through content
- Develop funnels from content to email to continue building relationships with students
- Coordinate social and email marketing that showcases new content
- Work with the product and support teams to identify new opportunities to improve content
- Build relationships with partners, schools, and teachers to get content to more students
- Collaborate with the content team to prioritize new projects
Benefits of Working at Fiveable:
- Be on the front line of education innovation at an early stage startup
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world and build your home office with a generous stipend
- Inclusion & diversity as a company priority
- Comprehensive benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision)
- Unlimited paid days off and stipends for mental health support
- Competitive compensation with stock options
We are unable to offer H1-B Visa Sponsorships at this time.
$75,000 — $100,000
?? US-onlySee more jobs at Fiveable - Social Learning for High School Students