Ruby Engineer (Security)
As with many young companies, your role will change over time. However, here are some of the responsibilities we expect you to take on:
- Work with the team to develop the most secure software possible.
- Help design and implement secure code from day 1.
- Research/identify potential vulnerabilities in software and resolve them so that malicious users will not exploit them.
- Identify attack vectors that can be used to exploit ChartMogul software and apply appropriate defensive tools and techniques.
- We're looking for someone that is not only able to recommend but also is hands-on and can develop and apply their recommendations.
Sounds interesting? Here's what we're looking for:
- You have 4+ years of work experience as a ruby engineer.
- You have 1+ years with security responsibilities in your role.
- Understanding of security fundamentals. Clear passion for security as a mindset.
- Experience dealing with systems that deal with huge amounts of data.
- Next to speaking English fluently, you can understand and translate business requirements into clearly articulated solutions.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of cloud environments, particularly Docker, AWS, and DigitalOcean.
- You're passionate about security.
- You're excited to learn new technologies and best practices.
- You're always up for pairing and tackling problems with your colleagues.
- You're eager to learn, contribute to design and architecture decisions, and inspire change.
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You'll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have a job that's incredibly impactful.
- You'll become part of a team of kind and highly dedicated people that all have the same mission: Helping subscription businesses succeed.
- You'll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket) and stock options.
Please note that we are only able to consider applicants who are eligible to work in the location of the role.